Vocaloid invades WonFes!!!!
The time has come for Good Smile Company to advertise their line of new products coming from many different fandoms including Metal Gear, Batman, Star Wars, Idolmaster, and many, many others! …Oh, and Vocaloid, of course!
- Senbonzakura Miku Nendoroid (Date and pricing N/A)
- Red Riding Hood Miku scale figure (Date and pricing N/A)
- Nendoroid-sized Kyosho Sand Master Buggy (Date and pricing N/A) (Note: the Nendoroid featured is the full-size Racing Miku 2014 ver. Not the Petite)
- Racing Miku 2014 ver. 1/8 scale figure (Available for pre-order by becoming a sponsor for Good Smile Racing)
- 1/4 scale V3 Hatsune Miku figure (Date and pricing N/A)
- 1/7 scale Ebata Risa ver. Miku figure (Date and pricing N/A)
- 1/8 scale Tell Your World ver. Miku figure (Date and pricing N/A)
- 2014 Racing Miku Figma (Date and pricing N/A)
Ones not shown:
- 1/8 scale figure and figma confirmed for Racing Miku 2014 EV MIRAI ver. (Date and pricing N/A)
Because they sound like little (-chen) pigs (-Schwein) and they came over the ocean (-Meer) to Europe :)
Okay so in German today we discovered that the German translation for Guinea Pig which is Das Meerschweinchen which literally translates to The Little Sea Pig. Well it left out German class in a state of confusion. Why did this tiny furry animal that looked nothing like a pig nor was it from Papua New Guinea was translated to the little sea pig?
Just a pool, disguised as a pond, with a trampoline instead of a diving board.
I wrote a paper about these kinds of pools several years ago for a class when they were just prototypes. These pools have a natural filtration system that run based on the plants that are in the pool that give the water nutrients that allow it to not only be crystal clear, but you are also able to drink the water because it becomes so clean. And the best part is that once the initial filtration system is installed and calibrated, it maintains itself and eliminates the need for chlorine or constant maintenance like salt water pools.